Manual 3D Xtreme 640x600x500
• Suitable for use in workshop conditions
• Manual test and measurement machine
• Vibration protection as standard
• Equipped with full-featured software, PC and printer
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Measuring range ,мм||640x600x500|
|Material||granite or combined base|
|Max detail weight, kg||300 (500)|
|Movement speed, mm / s||600|
|Condition of using||0-45 °C|
|Complectation||it comes with a 22 ”PC, printer, TP20 Renishaw head and a set of probes|
|Country of manufacture||UK|
Since 2004, the Axiom coordinate measuring machine has also provided industrial manufacturers with a quick and accurate solution to their metrological tasks. But Aberlink is constantly striving to improve the solutions it offers. The Axiom too HS coordinate measuring machine is faster and more accurate than the standard model, without losing the optimum value for money that Aberlink is famous for. Instead of the Axiom too HS belt drive system, there is a drive rod that is used on large machines. Thanks to this, more acceleration is achieved, allowing you to make changes about 20% faster than the standard version. Axiom too HS uses linear encoders with a discreteness of 0.1 microns on each axis and a built-in error correction card, making the Axiom too HS the most accurate machine among Aberlink's.
• Complete with sub-micron scale for highest precision • Short training cycle • Y-axis measurement range from 600 to 1500 mm • Non-idle actuator system for high acceleration and fast travel • Suitable for shop floor applications • Optimized air bearing design with all-aluminum portal and granite table • FREE software updates
• Official distributor in Ukraine of MICROTECH