The Baty R600 with its 600mm (24") screen and high specification presents the capability to make simple comparative non-contact measurement
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Baty R600 with its 600mm (24") screen and high specification presents the capability to make simple comparative non-contact measurement through to complex programmed measuring sequences with SPC capability and automatic edge detection.
The horizontal light beam configuration is ideally suited to large machined or turned workpieces for mounting in vee blocks and centres.
• 600mm (24") screen with 90º cross lines and chart clips
• Heavy duty workstage with 450mm x 200mm (18" x 8") measuring range and 2 machine slots for workpiece holders
• Angular rotation of ± 15º on workstage for measuring threadforms or cutting tools
• Vertical 200mm (8") Y axis power driven with joystick control
• Lens magnification choice - 5x (single lens mount), 10x, 20x, 25x, 50x, 100x
• 4 position rotating lens turret for ease of lens changing (excluding 5x)
• Profile illumination with halogen lamp and green filter
• Screen hood and curtains for use in bright ambient light conditions
• Surface illumination (fibre optic)
• Digital angle measurement
• 0.5 micron resolution